Administrator, Ambulatory Specialty Care Services
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic leader to help build the Queen’s Ambulatory Services of the future.
- Recognized leader: Queen’s is the leading medical referral center in the Pacific Basin, offering a comprehensive range of primary and specialized care services.
- Positioned for growth – Queen’s Ambulatory Services is expanding our reach to the people of Hawaii with expanded primary care services to the O’ahu community and is looking towards expanding our specialty care services which include established Cardiac, Pulmonary, Transplant and Wound practices.
Queen’s offers generous a compensation and benefits package that includes a pension plan and a 401(k) program with an employer match.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Providing leadership in streamlining and standardizing operations, budgeting, corporate strategic planning, growth and development efforts;
- Directing and overseeing the daily operations of specialty physicians’ clinical and support departments;
- Overseeing the logistical and analytical support for the practice management system for the enterprise;
- Providing leadership and direction to each department to ensure objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care, Business Administration or other related area.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience in the Ambulatory healthcare setting.
- Solid understanding of business principles, i.e., strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, organization theory.
- Proven leadership skills, i.e., planning, communications, motivation, mentoring, interpersonal skills.
- Track record of managing multiple departments/functions, preferably in a comparable health care setting.
- Master’s degree in Health Care, Business Administration or other related area.
- Of the minimum 5 years of management experience, at least two (2) years should be in a physician practice.
To apply, go to www.queensmedicalcenter.
Physician Fiscal Services Specialist
The Queen's Medical Center Company - Honolulu, Hawaii
ALOHA! The Queen’s Medical Center is seeking a Physician Fiscal Services Specialist.
- We are a Magnet facility located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Level 1 Trauma Center, largest acute care hospital with 505 licensed beds.
- Teaching hospital.
- Only hospital in Hawaii to be certified by MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center, to bring world-renowned cancer expertise to patients in the state.
- U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 recognizes The Queen’s Medical Center as a Best Hospital in Honolulu.
- Develops, implements, maintains and monitors the employed physician financial, production and statistical/operational reports and analysis.
- Leads the calculation of physician production, quality incentive compensation and monitoring trends of physician productivity, financial performance and professional billing data.
- Serves as the lead to ensure the employed physician contract lifecycle is managed in a timely and effective manner.
- Assists the management team in planning, developing and overseeing physician practice network expansion and projects.
- Facilitates, develops and prepares financial analysis of existing and new programs, variance comparisons (actual to budget, actual to actual, and budget to budget), etc.
- Responsible for coordination and execution of special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
- Three (3) years progressive experience in healthcare finance and operations.
- Experience with reading, interpreting and operationalizing physician contract language.
- Prior direct working relationships with physicians.
Apply on-line at http://www.queensmedicalcenter.org/careers . Job Opening #119927
Status: 40 hrs/week
Queen’s also offers world-class benefits, including:
- Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Generous Retirement Plans – Including a Defined Benefit Pension Plan and 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic Life, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employment Assistance Program