HMGMA Annual Scholarship
Policies and Procedures For Administration of HMGMA Annual Scholarship
The Hawaii Medical Group Management Association (HMGMA) has established an annual scholarship to assist students attending university level programs to obtain a degree in Health Care Administration. This scholarship shall be in the amount of $1000 per year and applied as described below:
Regulations and Procedures
- Scholarship(s) will be awarded to a student enrolled full or part-time at an accredited Hawaii university in the field of Health Care Administration in either undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Selection of recipients will be made without regard to race, color, gender, religion or national origin.
- Consideration will be given to students with a GPA of at least 3.0, junior or senior standing, and a Hawaii high school graduate.
- Award will be made with regard to financial need and will be made during the fall semester.
- The scholarship will not be renewed automatically. The student must reapply and compete for the scholarship annually.
- The Scholarship Committee of HMGMA will administer the scholarship(s) and make the award.
- If student drops out of the program, the student will be required to return the award.
Daniel Seguirant, HMGMA Service Asssistant
841 Bishop St. #1900
Honolulu, HI 96813