Validate your knowledge and strengthen your skills. Provide physicians, medical practices, hospital systems and the healthcare sector with the kind of effective leadership that brings financial and organizational success. Become a Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) and go on to achieve Fellowship in the American College of Medical Practice Executives (FACMPE) to:
- Validate that you have the knowledge and skills to excel in your field
- Receive professional recognition as an expert in the healthcare industry
- Become empowered to lead others toward success
ACMPE board certification is designed for individuals with at least two years of experience in healthcare management. The CMPE credential confirms your expertise and brings greater recognition from physicians, executives, industry professionals and peers.
To apply to the ACMPE board certification program and work toward obtaining the CMPE credential, you must:
- Be a current MGMA-ACMPE member
- Pay a one-time $250 ACMPE board certification application fee
Submit your completed application form, along with documentation of two years of healthcare management experience, including at least six months in a supervisory role.
2016 Exam Dates and Locations
We are very excited to announce ACMPE exam dates for the 2016:
- Dates coming soon.
MGMA-ACMPE has partnered with Castle Worldwide to bring this enhanced testing service to you. Exam sites listed include US as well as international sites, please note we are only using US sites.
Fellowship is your next career challenge and is the highest level of distinction you can earn in the medical practice management profession. Join others who are dedicated to making a difference and creating best practices in the healthcare industry. Share your expertise and make your mark in healthcare management.
To apply to the Fellowship program and work toward obtaining the FACMPE credential, you need to:
- Be a current MGMA-ACMPE member.
- Earn the Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) designation.
- Pay a one-time $250 Fellowship application fee.
- Submit your Fellowship program application.
For more information please contact the HMGMA service assistant, Daniel Seguirant, at email@example.com.