Why Should I Join?
- Educational conferences & programs
- Resources on health care issues
- Two meetings annually
- Federal and state legislation updates
- Informative newsletters and bulletins
- Research data
- Career enhancement
- Information exchange
- Problem solving
- Colleague networking
What Are The Membership Categories?
An Administrator, manager, supervisor, lead/coordinator or provider within an Organization Member. Organization Member defined as:
- Medical group of three (3) more physicians formally organized for health care delivery.
- Management organizations including , but not limited to Hospital-Physician Organizations, IndependentProvider Associations, Management Service Organizations and Practice Management Companies, which provide administrative and related support services to one (1) or more groups and/or medical practices with three (3) or more physicians.
- Medical practices with fewer than three (3)and greater than zero (0) physicians organized for health care delivery.
A representative of a non-medical group practice organization who is otherwise involved in health care through professional societies and emerging health care systems including but not limited to Indemnity and Group Insurance Organizations, Health Maintenance Organizations, Pharmacy Benefit Management corporations , Medicare Advantage Organizations, Third Party Liability Administrators.
How Can I Join?
For membership questions, please contact: